- The Emotional Toll of Long-Term Unemployment: Examining the Interaction Effects of Gender and Marital Status (with Ofer Sharone). The Russell Sage Journal of Social Sciences 3/3 (2017).
- Navigating the black hole: Explicating layers of job search context and adaptational responses (with Connie Wanberg, Edwin Van Hooft, and Archana Samtani). Personnel Psychology 65 (2012): 887-926.
- The Development of the Job Stressor Appraisal Scale as Part of the Job Stress Battery (with Ilknur Özalp Türetgen, Özlem Sertel Berk, and Pinar Unsal). European Journal of Psychological Assessment 28 (2012): 147-153.
- Memory for object locations: Priority effect and sex differences in associative spatial learning (with Sevtap Cinan, Deniz Atalay, Simge Sisman et al.). Learning and Motivation 38, no. 4 (2007): 326-341.
Book Chapters & Conference Proceedings
- Gendered Musical Chairs: Job Succession and Sex Segregation (with Roberto Fernandez). Annual Proceedings of Labor and Employment Relations Association (2013): 19-26.
- Supporting Experienced Long-term Unemployed Professionals (with Ofer Sharone, Rand Ghayad, Alex Vasquez, & Michelle Rosin). In Transforming US Workforce Development Policies for the 21st Century, ed. Van Horn, Edwards, & Grene, 579-590. Kalamazoo: W.E.
Work in Progress
- Why is Regulatory Compliance Difficult? Variable Performance in Environmental, Health, and Safety Management and the Insulation of Economically Resourceful Actors
- Do Social Networks Lead to Better Job Opportunities? A Within-Job Seeker Analysis (with Emilio Castilla and Ofer Sharone)
- Young Individuals' School to Work Transition: Examining the Role of Expectations (with Ceyhun Elgin)
- Job search and employment success predictors: A meta-analytic test of motivation and self-regulation (with Edwin Van Hooft, Connie Wanberg, Ruth Kanfer, and Kammeyer-Mueller, J.)
- Job search interventions for long-term unemployed: Comparing group and one-on-one coaching with a randomized field experiment (with Ofer Sharone)